The power and progress of our society is based on speed. When your particle flow (information, services, goods and so on) is slow, the rest of the world speeds on by.
When you wait, avoid and make excuses, you kill your speed. You delay your success. When you respond quickly, act without delay and complete tasks faster than anyone else, you have power.
The only road to significant success is in the fast lane.
Ten Tips for Speeding up Your Success
1. Jump into projects as soon as possible.
2. Act quickly on opportunities. If you see what you want, jump on it before you lose the chance.
3. Push yourself to walk faster, talk faster, read faster and move faster.
4. Keep up your speed with good habits: sufficient sleep, good food, regular exercise and so on.
5. Reduce or eliminate people or things that delay or stop you from moving quickly.
6. Whenever you think something can’t be done quickly, ask “Why not?”
7. Constantly look for faster methods to get the same result.
8. Send and return communications with as little delay as possible.
9. Set tough deadlines for completing tasks and make them.
10. Challenge yourself by taking on more work than ever and getting it done in less time than ever.