Have you ever heard of the phrase, “What gets measured gets managed?”
While it sounds true, the truth is, it is almost true…
Yes, it is better to measure than to not measure, but measuring alone will not bring predictable results – you are still a spectator (effect) and not cause.
To actually manage by statistics, to be the cause over your results, you will need to know HOW to manage by statistics and not by rumors and opinions.
This seminar will teach you that there are only six ways a statistic can behave and that each one of those six ways has a very specific formula that you can apply. The beauty is that if the formula is applied (even if applied stupidly), it will ensure success.
Basically, with these formulas under your belt, you are able to improve any of life’s conditions and any place your business is at – whether it’s struggling at the bottom or soaring at the top. These formulas make you the cause of your life – and would need to be a genius to fail!
The nice thing is that once you know these formulas and how to apply them, you will be able to teach these formulas to anyone – all your staff, your kids and even your spouse…
MBF will teach you:
• What you have to measure in order to succeed.
• What are the minimum number of statistics you must monitor in your organization.
• What you do once you look at those statistics… You don’t just stare at them after all.
• What these powerful formulas are and how they work.
• How to prove these formulas are correct.
• If there any special situations or exceptions that are not covered in these formulas.
• What happens if one does not apply these formulas…
• Why you absolutely can not lead without statistics.
• Why the more you do, the less likely you are to succeed.
• And many other vital concepts and techniques…